Are you missing one or more permanent teeth? Do you desire to have an attractive, fully functional smile once again? Ask Drs. Cashion and Cody how a dental implant in Sugar Land, Texas, can help you.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a restoration that replaces both the root and the crown of a missing tooth. Dental implants are made up three parts. A titanium screw, called an implant, is surgically placed into the jawbone, where it fuses with the bone. In this way, the dental implant becomes a permanent part of your smile. A porcelain dental crown is placed on top of the implant screw. An abutment connects these two pieces.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
There are many advantages to choosing dental implants for your smile. Dental implants:
– Do not require the alteration of healthy teeth
– Restore the ability to eat and speak properly
– Restore the beauty of your smile
– Are very durable and can last for years, or even a lifetime
– Can restore your ability to eat and speak properly
To learn more and to schedule an appointment with your dentists, we invite you to contact C & C Dental at 281-201-4332 today.